Relaxing Tea Organic, Kosher,
Non GMO, Gluten-Free, Non-irradiated,
Apple-Like Flavor from Raspberry Leaf
Organic Chamomile Flowers, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Peppermint Leaf
The light, warm, sun-kissed color of chamomile tea paired with a delicate fruity flavor profile and the sweet scent makes drinking chamomile tea the perfect solution to a tiring day. A subtle, apple-like flavor of chamomile quickly gives wat=y to the robust, full bloodied flavor of raspberry leaf ending with the clean, refreshing flavor of peppermint . Chamomile tea is a good way to help soothe symptoms of anxiety. Chamomile has been shown to have a positive effect on feelings of anxiety and low self-esteem.
Organic Relaxing Tea Benefits:
- Boosts immune system
- Helping with sleep and relaxation
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing menstrual pain
- Relieves anxiety and helps with ADHD
- Slowing or preventing osteoporosis
- Supports skin health
- Treating cold symptoms
- Treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar
- Treatment for mild skin conditions
Directions:Put 1-3 tsp of tea in strainer, then place in cup. Add 8 oz of near-boiling water and steep for 4-6 minutes. Feel free to adjust your preference.
The following groups should avoid chamomile unless advised otherwise by a doctor:
- People with a history of severe allergies, particularly to pollens: Chamomile may be contaminated with pollen from other plants so can cause an allergic reaction.
- People who have previously had an allergic reaction, even mild, to chamomile products: They should avoid chamomile, as allergic reactions can get worse with time.
- Infants and very young children: Chamomile tea, similarly to honey and some other natural products, may be contaminated with botulism spores. Most healthy adults can fight off the infection, but infants may not be able to. Many doctors recommend infants and young children avoid honey, and they should also avoid chamomile products.
- It is also not safe to use chamomile as a substitute for proven medical treatments. If someone is taking any medications, they should ask their doctor about potential interactions with chamomile tea.
CAUTION: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes. Test before use. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Expiration: April, 2024
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.