Elderberries, Organic Herbal Supplement
BY GREENLIX WHOLE,
ORGANIC KOSHER, NON-IRRADIATED
Organic Elderberries are part of the honeysuckle family. Elderberries are attractive dark purple dried berries grown in Bulgaria and used to make jams, juices, and wines. The berries are also used to make a popular wellness tea and often part of sweet treats and desserts that gives a pleasant, fruity aroma.
European elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them. Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks.
Bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor. They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing and processing.
Warning: Follow preparation directions. Consumption of elderberry may cause digestive discomfort. Please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
How to store dried elderberries for the best quality
- Storing at room temperature 68-72 degrees is good - 60 degrees or below is a bit better.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Put them in the dark.
- Avoid exposure to air. If you have used part of the bag, squeeze the air out of the bag before resealing.
- Store them in a dry place. Avoid all contact with moisture.
- Store away from children. Dried elderberries are toxic when eaten out of the bag. Don't keep them in a place where curious mouths may find them.
“THE GREATEST WEALTH IS HEALTH”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.